Sunday, November 04, 2007

If...

... you told me eleven years ago that depression could pass and life was worth living...

... you told me eight years ago I would love my husband more than on the day we said "I do"...

... you told me five years ago "I wouldn't want to be home with kids full time, I'd get bored" might just be the most wrong thing I ever said...

... you told me two years ago that some day I would be able to say I'm a (slow) triathlete...

... you told me four months ago I would have a girl and she would wear pink 90% of the time...

... you told me three months ago that we would would move into our perfect home...

... you told me yesterday that I could be happier today...

I wouldn't have believed any of it. It's amazing how wrong I was, and I am so grateful.


A real post soon, life's gotten in the way.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

cute photo.

Nice reflections too.

Fe-lady said...

Glad to hear you are happy, happy happy! Who couldn't be with those wonderful kiddos!

Julia said...

Beautiful post!

m said...

I LOVE this post!!!!

Triteacher said...

Aack! Whaddayou mean a "real post" soon - this one rocks. Happy, happy for you!

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Life is Good!