Sunday, March 25, 2007

Celebrating Half Way

Today's the day that Critter's half done cooking! Only 140 left to go, time's really been flying by this time around. Makes me wish I'd get another go around, but we'll have a wonderful time as a family of five. It's also the 4-year anniversary of Hot Wheels' due date. He decided to arrive late so we've got a few days until his birthday. Superman arrived right on time, I hope that this one doesn't come early- I lose out on maternity leave if that happens.

Superman and I seem to be on the getting better side of this cold although it's a good thing we bought tissues recently because between the two of us, we polished off a box of 80 tissues yesterday. Not sure I'll make it to the gym tomorrow as the past two nights haven't involved much sleep, we'll see. The weather's not going to be great today, either. I think it's a watching-cartoons-under-a-blanket-on-the-couch-day. That will be fun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the halfway point! And happy almost birthday to Hot Wheels!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you're getting over cold #2. Hows-about you don't do the three times is a charm thing. This cold is brutal...it's nailed bloggers all across the country. Here's to wellness during the second half.

Triteacher said...

I'm in misery lane here too - the cold has reached me as well - though not flattened me. Let's just say that between you, Superman, and me, the tissue industry is not in any jeopardy.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery and happy halfway to Critter day!