Thursday, March 08, 2007

Fessin' up

I got to work this morning and tried to get an experiment started before I hit the gym. Things didn't go smoothly and I missed a run before class. Then class started about 5 minutes late, so I only got in 30 minutes of cardio and then 10 minutes of core. The heart rate monitor measured an average of 128 bpm for 48 minutes. Not too much exertion there.
Then, the real confession is my calorie count for the day- 2165. I can't believe that Babyfit says I've still got a 195 calorie buffer for the day, I feel like I ate too much! Right now I feel more sluggish than I have in a while, definitely this week. Really, trying to eat better does make me feel so much better in general. When I've ignored what I "should" do, it's rarely worth it in the end. Oh well. Tomorrow's another swim morning and then another 3 hour training at work. ugghh. I'm sort of looking forward to the week of training next week, a new environment for a few days will be fun- as much as 9-hour days of instrument training can be fun.

Pregnancy status: 17 weeks, 4 days; 157 days to go.

No comments: