9:05- my pace for one mile this morning on the treadmill. I was quite excited to be able to get through the whole mile at that pace and then I had Boot Camp circuit training class for 45 minutes.
1485*- the number of calories I need to sustain a weight of 165 pounds. Based on this calculation that I'd never really gone through before:
1. Convert your weight in pounds to kilograms by dividing your pounds by 2.2. Someone who weighs 140 pounds weighs 63.6 kilograms. Weight in pounds x 2.2 = ____ weight in kilograms.
2. Multiply your weight in kilograms by 9.99. Your weight in kilograms x 9.99 = _____.
Convert your height in inches to centimeters by multiplying your inches times 2.54. (Someone who is 5'10" — or 70 inches — is 177.8 centimeters tall.) Your height in inches x 2.54 = _____ height in centimeters.
3. Multiply your height in centimeters by 6.25. Your height in centimeters x 6.25 = _____.
Multiply your age in years by 4.92. Years of age x 4.92 = _____.
4. Add the numbers from Steps 2 and 4, and subtract the number from Step 5. Add 5 if you're a man, and subtract 161 if you're a woman. Total = _____.
1348*- The number of calories I would consume a day to maintain a weight of 135, if I ever got there.
* I am aware that those numbers are based on a relatively inactive person. If I'm working out 350 calories a day, that should, theoretically, give me an extra 350 calories I can consume.
1508- Average number of calories I have eaten per day since starting my tracking again last Wednesday. I do love Sparkpeople, but there are still enough items not listed that I pick equivalent items so it's possible that number is off, but it's quite close and if anything I've been trying to err on the high side.
3677- Number of calories I have burned off at the gym since last Wednesday. It's amazing how much easier it is to eat a pound than burn off a pound! That's an average of 525 per workout, and that's a killer hour to start my day.
300- Calories burned per day nursing (some information says 500, I believe the lower number). It's amazing to me that three times now I've been solely responsible for sustaining a small person's life for multiple months. Cutie will start foods in about six more weeks, although she's already shown interest in what we're eating. Yeay for healthy babies, and yeay for my body cooperating and letting me do what I can for them.
5- Numbers of weeks until the Penguin Plunge, where I will don my bathing suit, in February, for a lovely dip in Long Island Sound.
That's about it for me this week. It's been a decent one, despite having to work full days now. Life goes on, quickly, I just try to keep up.