Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oh, happy feet

It's amazing that I can blow money on many stupid things and then others, that are really necessities, I don't want to spend the money. Way back in 2002- that is SIX years ago, I purchased Wrightsock double layer socks for my training to walk my marathon. I love them and have been wearing the pairs I collected ever since. My double layer socks have been worn to single layer and the seams are shot. So I just broke down and ordered eight new pairs. Woohoo- happy feet again.

I am completely enthralled with the idea of Misty's injinji toe socks, but since I don't blister with these, I'll stick with them. If I ever become the ultra-runner that she is, I might splurge on those.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

A splurge like new socks is definitely worth it!

Unknown said...

I found socks at target that I *love* a few years ago and now they don't have them anymore *GASP*

You are so fortunate to be able to get your special socks!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.