Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Watch out for that....flat spot....there

This morning for the second time in one week I tripped while running on the treadmill. Maybe it's the treadmill with speed bumps? I was able to catch myself before falling- a lifetime of clumsiness has gained me decent reflexes for that sort of stuff at least- but I still was annoyed. At that point I decided to stop at 2 miles rather than run the planned 4.5 miles. I switched to the elliptical trainer for the remainder of my workout. From now on I'm only running on the back corner treadmill, less likely that eight people would watch me trip from there, unlike my front and center performance today. Ugh.

The rest of the day has followed suit as just being annoying. I'm going to blame it on being tired and move on. I was really hoping to hit 4.5 miles today, I felt good for the 2 I ran before tripping, but I was just done after that. Oh well.

Until I have the final home renovation project pictures to post, here are the boys "helping".

1 comment:

Fe-lady said...

I haven't been tripping exactly, but I have run my little toe into every piece of furniture in my house the last 2 weeks.
I blame it on being tired too...and walking around in the dark.
I am trying to figure out what exactly the home project is that you would need a bat and a flashlight (I think that's a flashlight)...
Are they going up the fireplace to clean the flue?