Thursday, November 09, 2006

Tough morning

Spin class was tough this morning, I think it's partially due to being down the pint of blood after donating yesterday. The yoga after class, though, felt particularly good.

Last night was night #6 with a middle-of-the-night wake up. If the boys don't sleep tonight I may drown in the pool tomorrow morning due to exhaustion. But now that I've got a swim partner, I'll be there.

I get to leave work and make fog for a class of 3-year olds. I'm really looking forward to it!

1 comment:

ShyTriGirl said...

I've read a few of your posts and realized that we can relate a lot. This is my first year in the sport of triathlon, I too struggle with my weight, I too have two sons (almost 3 and 4), I too have sleep issues, as my younger son tends to wake up at odd hours... Anyway good luck in your endeavors!